Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random: "Who do I write like?"


I write like
Raymond Chandler

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



Apparently like Raymond Chandler, according to this thing. Since this blog is mostly new, I used an entry from another blog I have. Having no idea who Raymond Chandler is I looked him up on Wikipedia:

Raymond Thornton Chandler (July 23, 1888 – March 26, 1959) was an Anglo-American novelist and screenwriter who had an immense stylistic influence upon the modern private detective story, especially in the style of the writing and the attitudes now characteristic of the genre. His protagonist, Philip Marlowe, is, along with Dashiell Hammett's Sam Spade, considered synonymous with "private detective", both being played by Humphrey Bogart

The more you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment